Only the most qualified attorneys are listed on KingsAttorneys.com
This site contains contact information for Kings County attorneys who have passed our screening test as experts in their area of law.
Unlike most attorney evaluation sites, this site does not charge any of the attorneys to be on this site and does not accept payment to change an attorney’s status on this site. We strive to remain neutral.
To be added to a section below, the attorney must:
- Have a primary practice in Kings County.
- Dedicate much or all of his or her practice to the listed area of law.
- Not have a record of incompetence with the Bar.
- Be in practice five years or more.
- Be generally known to KingsAttorneys.com as highly competent.
- Be published in a law book or journal related to their area of law and/or be certified by the Bar in their area of law.
Attorneys are listed in random order.